Reflection
DECO 7180 is a great course which gives me an impressive experience on design process and group work project, especially in how to dealing with people during team work project. I really enjoyed this course. It is useful to improve our design thinking in actual use and developed our skill to solving problems in practical project, especially in getting feedback from others and improve the designing. Furthermore, I have developed my technical skills in programming during the main project implement part.
I am responsible for all the back end programming include the setting the database, design the log in system and rank list, which means I need to use the php language to implement the log in system and rank list, I also need to Components working together and Modify CSS Code in last part of our project. I used to build the website and design the web page in front end in my bachelor course, but before me doing this project, I haven’t done any of this work before. I take all of these as a challenge to improve my implement skills, so that the group work can keep balance in working together, and I actually learn a lot in this part.
I have also learn a lot about different computer Technic in this course. For example using Photoshop to design the graphs, and using VPN to linking course admin for Modify our project out of camps.
In addition, this course is meaningful for my study not only in developing my Technic skills and design thinking, but also teach me how to find an effective way working with others. I expect to learn more in future studio courses.
没有评论:
发表评论