2014年10月28日星期二

Technical Discussion & Components


Main components
Elements and roles: Setup database, Write All server side code, Write HTML Code (rank.php), Write CSS Code (style.css),
Facts:
Datbase has been fully setup and operational. Tables has been created and data have been inserted.

Server side codes has successfully implemented a login system, this contains user login information check, php session store and send cookies to client side and display login/logout button depends on user’s login information.

Server dies codes has successfully implemented a ranking system, this contains current user check, updating user’s highest score with database, retrieve highest score information and find a user’s overall position.

Front end html code rank.php has been written to support ranking system, this contains html codes and integrate style.css to rank.php.


Front end css code style.css has been written to support ranking system.


Modify CSS Code (styles.css)
Others’ work, they defined classes in css file.
My work, I combined them together. I have received many css files and each of them is for a single page. To make it more standard, I have been modified all css files to make them unified.

Transform front end code to be back end compatible (All files ending with .php, most of javascript files)
Other’s work, they write html code and java scripts.
My work, I modify them to become back end compatible. I have received files ending with .html. To running it on php server, I have changed them to php and modify all links. Most of the page has been inserted php codes to support login system and to be php compatible.




没有评论:

发表评论